Image courtesy of stockimages / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
* Backlash against Gwyneth Paltrow’s idiotic comment about working moms. [Business Insider]
* Could domestic duties explain the gender gap? Female physicians spend much more time on domestic duties than male physicians, which could explain why female physicians have less career success. [MNT]
Image courtesy of stockimages / FreeDigitalPhotos.net.
Let’s be honest for a minute about parenting a toddler. Toddlers can be unbelievably annoying, like “I need to lock myself in my bathroom to get away from you right now because you are driving me crazy” annoying. Parenting a toddler is not always the gumdrops and giggles presented to us in diaper commercials. Sometimes I can’t stand my kid’s behaviors and her budding personality traits/flaws. In order to help myself deal with my own Little Miss Annoying, I’ve compiled a list of my toddler’s most annoying traits.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
* The shaming of breastfeeding mothers. Anonymous individual attempts to humiliate a breastfeeding mom, posting her picture online and calling her a “tramp.” [BBC News]
* Meet Average Barbie, otherwise known as Lammily. [TIME]
* Working Mother Magazine’s Best Toys for 2014. [Working Mother]
As an often frazzled mother and stressed lawyer, I am always looking for fun products that may make my life easier. Here are a few products that I am really digging and that have worked well for my family:
Image courtesy of Pong / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
* Things didn’t turn out the way that the young woman suing her parents for financial support had hoped. [CBSNews]
* Is Barbie ruining your daughter’s career goals? Study finds that girls who play with Barbie have a much more limited view of their career options. [Springer]
Image courtesy of Keerati / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Parenting news and articles from around the web.
* The lawsuit that has parents scratching their heads. Adult sues parents for their continued financial support. [YahooShine]
* The baby is coming right here, right now! Woman gives birth on a NYC street. [ABCNews]