Image courtesy of KEKO64 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Wow, I haven’t written a substantive post in a while. Work has been overwhelming lately and I started a wood refinishing project that has been taking up my limited free time. Blogging has kind of taken a backseat while I have been trying to keep my life under some type of control.
I decided to make some time to continue Part 2 of Chasing a Daredevil and Twins Before We Wed – Blogging Challenge. You can find Part 1 here, which goes through the progression of my marriage in pictures. Since I can’t post daily, I am posting to this challenge when I get time. Here is the challenge:
Image courtesy of franky242 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
* This is why parenting ages you. Toddler disappeared while his mother was in the bathroom and was found playing in a bowling alley toy machine. [USA Today]
* Parenting mistakes to avoid. [Saratogian News]
* Although not news related, I had to share this image of the cutest kid picture I saw this week. [Huffington Post]
Image courtesy of kdshutterman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
* What the baby product industry doesn’t want you to know. [Market Watch]
* The Game of Thrones baby-naming trend. [Yahoo Shine]
* The safest car seats. [Consumer Reports]
* Daycare costs more than college in a majority of states. [Newsmax]
Image courtesy of iosphere / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
* New statistics show that the number of stay-at-home moms is increasing and the media is not portraying an inaccurate image of this growing group of mamas. [Slate]
* Sadly, this isn’t a joke. A baby was charged in an attempted homicide and, even though the officer was suspended, the charges have not yet been dismissed. [Business Insider]
I am so excited to be featured in the series, Her Juggle, over at Breadwinning Mama, an awesome blog that everyone should check out! The “Her Juggle” series focuses on different moms and highlights how they juggle their unending responsibilities. You can check out my juggle here!
I love reading about how other mamas make it all work with their particular circumstances. When I’m feeling overwhelmed (which is most of the time), it makes me feel better knowing that I’m not alone in my juggles and struggles as a mom. Plus, I love getting tips and advice that might help make my juggle easier. I need all the help I can get and, hopefully, other mamas can take something from my juggle as well!
I have been married for almost thirteen years and marriage can become tedious after all that time, especially once kids enter the scene. I decided to join Chasing a Daredevil and Twins Before We Wed – Blogging Challenge because I thought it would be fun to reflect back to the days when my relationship was new, fresh, and kid-free.