* This is why parenting ages you. Toddler disappeared while his mother was in the bathroom and was found playing in a bowling alley toy machine. [USA Today]
* Parenting mistakes to avoid. [Saratogian News]
* Although not news related, I had to share this image of the cutest kid picture I saw this week. [Huffington Post]
* Teen miraculously survives the riskiest plane ride ever. [CNN]
* Real life superheros. [Huffington Post]
* Bullying has a long-term impact. [Science Daily]
* New insight into teaching toddlers verbs. [University of Liverpool]
* Women over thirty are more likely to have a child who develops autism. [Drexel University]
* Low vitamin D intake during pregnancy may put your toddler at risk for more cavities. [Fox News]
* Fish consumption advisories for pregnant women may be nothing but rubbish. [University of Toronto]
* Shy kids become anxious adults. [Penn State]
* Earliest childhood memories may occur earlier than we thought. [Cornell University]
Once again, all good stuff.
I love that picture of the little boy. I can’t believe that anyone would call him ugly! Glad you enjoyed the info.
Yea, no joke. He was totally a cutie. What a-holes some people are! (sorry!) 🙂
These are some great links! And I agree – the kid in the huffpost link is so adorable!!
Thanks for checking it out! He is such a little cutie!