Image courtesy of MorgueFile.com.
Parenting news and articles from around the web.
* It’s starting to get warm outside so make sure you pay attention to whether your baby is still in the car seat before you leave the car. [Parents Magazine]
* Check out the emotional, in-depth article that started the discussion on the issue of forgetting about your baby in the car. [Washington Post]
* How to be a Dolphin Parent. [TIME]
* Concerned father arrested for violating the two-minute rule at a school meeting. [Huffington Post]
Image courtesy of stockimages / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
One of my friends is interviewing for a new job. She is extremely unhappy in her current situation due to new management and I can’t blame her for wanting to leave. She has interviewed with several companies and she has received a job offer. She feels genuine excitement about the possibility of leaving her current toxic situation and joining a company where she can grow as a professional and move ahead in her career. It seems like a no-brainer to take the job, but she has a major reservation that prevents her from accepting this new job offer. She is in her thirties, so she plans on starting her family in the very near future.
Image courtesy of Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
* Parents allow the public to name their baby! [Huffington Post]
* Kids, quitting, and choosing to be a “dolphin parent.” [Today’s Parent]
* Using social media for good. Toddler finds a kidney donor through Facebook. [WND Health]
* Unexpected costs of having a baby. [Business Insider]