Parenting news and articles from around the web.
* Here is who our kids would vote for and why. [NBC News]
* And then there were six! A couple adopts four kids…in one day! [The Mirror]
* Apparently wealth, not celebrity, influences how we name our babies [BBC]
* Early school starting times could explain bratty teens. [HealthDay]
* Pregnant? Make sure to take your B-12 vitamins. [Medical News Today]
* A new study finds that ADHD might be caused by genes, not parenting. [Medscape]
* Suicide rates for kids from ten to fourteen are on the rise. [CNN]