Image courtesy of MorgueFile.com.
Parenting news and articles from around the web.
* It’s starting to get warm outside so make sure you pay attention to whether your baby is still in the car seat before you leave the car. [Parents Magazine]
* Check out the emotional, in-depth article that started the discussion on the issue of forgetting about your baby in the car. [Washington Post]
* How to be a Dolphin Parent. [TIME]
* Concerned father arrested for violating the two-minute rule at a school meeting. [Huffington Post]
Image courtesy of Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
* Parents allow the public to name their baby! [Huffington Post]
* Kids, quitting, and choosing to be a “dolphin parent.” [Today’s Parent]
* Using social media for good. Toddler finds a kidney donor through Facebook. [WND Health]
* Unexpected costs of having a baby. [Business Insider]
Image courtesy of kdshutterman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
* What the baby product industry doesn’t want you to know. [Market Watch]
* The Game of Thrones baby-naming trend. [Yahoo Shine]
* The safest car seats. [Consumer Reports]
* Daycare costs more than college in a majority of states. [Newsmax]